Friday, February 24, 2012

Mary Kay TimeWise Luminous Wear Foundation

Ever had that one foundation that just made your skin look "awake" and fresh?  That's what Mary Kay TimeWise Luminous-Wear Foundation did for my skin! 

The consistency is thick, but not too thick.  It spreads smoothly and evenly.  It leaves a soft luminous finish without the huge glitter pieces.  It actually gave my face a great "pick me up" and left my skin looking vibrant and "clean" (if that makes any sense?).  It covered my uneven skin tone perfectly!  This formula is made for dry skin (which I have), but they do have a matte version for oily skin.

I really love that it doesn't have a fragrance as some liquid foundations tend to have.  Mary Kay has a wonderful color selection that is sure to match anyone. 

You get 1 oz of foundation in a squeeze tube so no mess!  The only downside is I wish it had a flip top lid instead of a screw-on cap, but hey- it works..... I'll take it!


Verdict:  4 THUMBS UP!!  If you have dry skin TRY IT!  I love it and will definitely repurchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment