Monday, October 24, 2011

Mineral Makeup

It's no secret that we all age.  The older I get the less I like the "feel" of foundation.  Problem is, I can't be without it!!  In the past year my preference has been mineral makeup (powder) for several reasons. It's quick, easy to apply, comes in a variety of different finishes, feel light and airy on my skin, and makes my skin look healthy and flawless.

Some of the mineral makeup I love to use (and I have used A LOT) is:

AVON Smooth Minerals

You can always get these on sale typically for $7.99 through any AVON rep or online. These come in a variety of color and the texture is silky fine.  This is super soft and evens out my skin tone while giving me a healthy glow that lasts all day.
Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Airbrushing Loose Powder

This powder if phenomenal for a drugstore brand!  I have loved wearing this.  It doesn't get cakey, goes on smooth, and gives your face the airbrushed look.  You can find this at most drugstores as well as Target and Wal Mart.



Everyday Minerals

Perhaps my all time favorite mineral foundation ever!!!  This foundation comes in all kinds of finishes and bases from light to intensive, luminous to matte. Just to try samples, you pay a minimal charge and the company ships you samples to try! 



No comments:

Post a Comment